SeaPort-e Contract Overview
SeaPort-e is the Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including:
- Research and Development Support.
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support.
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support.
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support.
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support.
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support.
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support.
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support.
- System Safety Engineering Support.
- Configuration Management (CM) Support.
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support.
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support.
- Inactivation and Disposal Support.
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support.
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support.
- Logistics Support.
- Supply and Provisioning Support.
- Training Support.
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support.
- Program Support.
- Functional and Administrative Support 3.21.1 Clerical and Administrative Support.
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support.
Contract Period of Performance:
August 12, 2016 – TBD
Available Order Types:
Skyhawk Logistics Inc. Task Orders are TBA
Mr. O. Jimmy Ogunniyi
President and Chief Executive Officer
Skyhawk Supports All Seven SeaPort-e Zones as Follows:
- National Capital
- Gulf Coast
SeaPort-e Home Portal:
Skyhawk Logistics Inc. has a proven record of exceptional contract services and past performance along with providing strong, dedicated key management and project staffing teams. We have been providing logistics services to the Federal Government for over 31 years.
We provide a wealth of other support services to the U.S. Government and our commercial customers. We also provide such services as global logistics, asset baseline audits, background investigations, courier services, custodial/janitorial services, facilities management and planning, file room support, Information Technology support, material handling, motor pool and fleet management, office relocation support, property accountability, shuttle bus services, telecommunications management, transportation, travel services, wall-to-wall inventory and warehouse management.
Skyhawk Logistics can provide any type of service solution needed by the Government. We do so efficiently, responsibly and in the most cost-effective manner possible.